Please Feel Free to Contact Us.
- All safari zones remain open for visitors between 15th October to 15th June time although between 15th June to 15th October only Jhirna and Dhela zone remain open.
- Every safari zone has some basic similarity in fauna and flora but differs in landscape view among all safari zones Dhikala is the most beautiful safari zone.
- There are two shifts for the safari in all safari zones morning and evening. Each slot(morning or evening ) last for four hours.
- After booking a safari permit its occupants' name cannot be changed. This permit can not be canceled.
- For the last two years, the elephant safari has been closed by order of the Honourable Court. Although elephants are used by forest officials for routine patrolling or special operations.
- Canter safari is only allowed in Dhikala Zone. To avail of jeep safari of Dhikala zone, one needs to stay inside Dhikala zone. In case of guests are staying outside the national park. They will not be eligible for jeep safari.
- Jeep safari is always recommended over canter safari as jeeps cover more area of the safari zone, jeeps are 4x4, Jeep engine makes less sound and jeep safari offers more privacy.
Corbett City Ramnagar, Nainital District, State Uttarakhand (India), Postal Code - 244715.
CUSTOMER CARE Number(s)+918006669218
Website : www.CorbettTigerReserve.in