Online Safari Booking & Tariff Jim Corbett National Park
4x4 Open Jeep Safari Tour is the best way to observe wildlife in the thick & lush green forest of Corbett Tiger Reserve. 4x4 Open Jeeps with groups of tourists, individuals accompanied by an experienced naturalist are allowed into the park at fixed timings. There are Seven different zones at Jim Corbett National Park for doing the Jeep Safari rides. Sonanadi, Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhela, Durgadevi, Dhikala & Garjiya Tourism Zone. The entrance ticket you can book online or through travel agents or tour operators. Vehicle charges & guide fees are the other expenses which are separate from the entrance ticket. At Jim Corbett National park in a single day jeep safari can be done 02 times. One in the early morning hrs & the other one in the late afternoon by using 06 seater open vehicle. In each vehicle, 6 passengers were allowed to travel along with one naturalist and one driver. A limited of vehicles are permitted to enter inside the forest in each shift. It is advisable to book the entrance ticket in well advance to avoid any chance of unavailability of safari seats.
|INR 4500 / Per Safari Inclusive Permit, 4X4 Jeep & Taxes (Maximum 6 Persons & 2 Children (b/w - 5 to 12 years).|
|INR 11500 / Per Safari Inclusive Permit, 4X4 Jeep & Taxes (Maximum 6 Persons & 2 Children (b/w - 5 to 12 years).|
|4X4 Jeep, Driver, Permit & All Entries/Taxes. ( Guide Fee to be paid by the guest on the spot directly ).|
|Bijrani / Jhirna / Dhela / Durgadevi / Garjiya Tourism Zone.|
|Morning 6:30 AM - 10.00 AM | Evening 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM (Safari Timing Varies as Season Changes).|
Terms and Conditions
1. Gypsy Safari at Jim Corbett National Park is possible in Morning and Evening Time Only.
2. Morning Time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am and Evening Time: 2:30 Pm to 5:30 Pm. or Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
5. Gypsy safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
7. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
8. As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Gypsy Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.